Tracy Kessler, LCSW-C, has been a presenter for the Transformation Education Institute for the past 9 years and currently works as a clinician for Baltimore City Public Schools. She earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree from McDaniel College majoring in Social Work with a minor in both Sociology and Cross Cultural Studies. Tracy obtained her Master’s Degree from the University of Maryland, Baltimore School of Social Work majoring in Clinical Social Work and specializing in work with children and families.
She has been practicing in the field of social work for the past fifteen years working with various populations. Her experiences include working with children and adolescences in the school setting, therapeutic foster care and residential treatment centers. She has served children with special needs, and worked with the elderly. Outside of her work, Tracy’s real passion is for traveling and volunteering, and spending time with her family. Tracy and her son reside in Maryland.
WORKSHOPS presented by TRACY include:
- Beyond Poverty: Brain-Inspired Ways to Understand and Respond to Poverty
- Brain Matters: The Essential Guide To Brain-Based Learning
- Change Your Language, Change Their Lives: What Adults Can Say Differently Today to Transform the Tomorrows of Our Youth
- Giving a Fish a Bath: The Untold Story of the Adolescent Mind
- Jack’s Brain, Jill’s Brain: Gender Differences and Why They Matter
- Rethinking ADHD: What Works, What Doesn’t and Why
- Right From the Start: Building Great Brains From Birth to Age Five
- The New IQ?: Understanding and Teaching Executive Functions Skills In and Out of the Classroom
- Trauma and the Brain: The Developmental Impact of Trauma in Childhood
- Trouble Letting Go: Addiction and the Developing Brain