For nearly 20 years, Teresa has dedicated her professional and personal efforts to the development and implementation of programs spanning childhood’s developmental stages. Through this work, she seeks to encourage the healthy, positive development of children and assist families and communities in supporting, protecting and educating youth.
As a Certified Trainer for the Transformation Education Insitute in Baltimore. Teresa delivers unique brain-based learning opportunities on a variety of topics to parents and professionals. She has extensive experience presenting professional development workshops to child-serving organizations including school districts, universities, early childhood agencies and child welfare agencies.
Teresa is also the Program Manager for Healthy Family Partnership, provider of the nationally-recognized Nurse-Family Partnership program in Wyoming County, Pennsylvania. She is also the Program Manager of Communities that Care of Wyoming County. Teresa was recently inducted into the International Honor Society in Psychology.
Teresa just celebrated 29 years of marriage. She has two married sons and a beautiful grandson.
WORKSHOPS presented by TERESA include:
- Beyond Poverty: Brain-Inspired Ways to Understand and Respond to Poverty
- Brain Matters: The Essential Guide To Brain-Based Learning
- Change Your Language, Change Their Lives: What Adults Can Say Differently Today to Transform the Tomorrows of Our Youth
- Conquering Boredom, Apathy, and Indifference in the Classroom: Strategies to Challenge, Excite and Motivate Your Students
- Giving a Fish a Bath: The Untold Story of the Adolescent Mind
- Right From the Start: Building Great Brains From Birth to Age Five
- Trauma and the Brain: The Developmental Impact of Trauma in Childhood