Bonnie Brown is one of the most enthusiastic trainers you will ever experience. Her passion and positive attitude are energizing. Bonnie has been educating children in alternative learning settings for the past ten years.
Bonnie is a Lecturer at Towson University in the Department of Educational Technology and Literacy and a certified trainer for the TranZed Institute. She has also worked as a teacher for children in grade levels pre-K through ten and with educators to integrate educational software and traditional teaching strategies into the classroom. Her background includes research in curriculum development, distance learning, and gender based learning styles.
Bonnie earned a BA in Sociology/Anthropology and MS in Instructional Technology from Towson University in Maryland. She holds a 90-Hour Certification in Early Childhood Development.
Bonnie and her two adult children all reside in Maryland. In her spare time, she teaches fitness classes at a local athletic club. She enjoys regular exercise including: swimming, biking and running. Bonnie’s interests include reading and research.
WORKSHOPS presented by BONNIE include:
- Beyond Poverty: Brain-Inspired Responses to Poverty
- Brain Matters: The Essential Guide to Brain-Based Learning
- Change Your Language, Change Their Lives: What Adults Can Say Differently Today to Transform the Tomorrows of Our Youth
- Giving a Fish a Bath: The Untold Story of the Adolescent Mind
- Rethinking ADHD: What Works, What Doesn’t and Why
- Right From the Start: Building Great Brains From Birth to Age Five